Since 2000, The Westfield Day School has been dedicated to helping students overcome academic difficulties and personal obstacles, through carefully designed programs for individual achievement.
Students may come to us for:
- Underachievement, despite being bright
- Learning disabilities
- Social-emotional problems
- Other Special Education classifications
At Westfield, students find academic and personal success, helping them to make the transition to more conventional schools.
Westfield's 3 Principles
- An integrated support experience
- A corrective learning environment
- A comprehensive approach